Lucy Moses School is located at Kaufman Music Center on Manhattan's Upper West Side. The school is a division of Kaufman Music Center, which also home to:
Special Music School - a NYC K-12 public school for musically gifted children that teaches music as a core subject
Merkin Hall - an intimate space for inspiring performances and enlightening conversations
Face the Music - an acclaimed youth new music ensemble
Lucy Moses School's facilities include many shared resources with and Merkin Hall and Special Music School.
Facilities for students include:
- 15 sunlit classrooms
- 22 bright music studios
- 2 dance studios
- an electronic piano studio
- Merkin Concert Hall, where students can hear great performances as well as have the experience of performing themselves
- the Mollie Goodman Gallery, often used for after-school programs and special events
- Ann Goodman Recital Hall, used for student and faculty recitals
- the Balcony Lobby, Kaufman Center's largest space for receptions, rehearsals and classes;
- Birnbaum Music Library, home to an extensive collection of Israeli music in scores and on tape, in addition to other circulating musical material selected to serve students' needs.
- Practice Rooms
Lucy Moses School students receive ticket discounts on many performances in Merkin Hall and are eligible for discounted rental rates for studios and practice rooms.