Welcome to the Lucy Moses School community! To register:
- Online registration: to get started, search for your class. Then click the Register Online button.
- Email, phone, and in person registration: for personalized guidance from a Registrar, email firstname.lastname@example.org, call 212-501-3360, or stop by the fifth floor offices.
Please be sure to read our policies before registering.
An annual registration fee is required for each student. Our school year runs September to August. Young People's Division: $45, discounted to $25 for only the summer term. Adult Division: $30.
Click here for financial aid information and an application.
The age listed for each class is the student's age as of September 1, the first day of the school year.
- March 15 – Early Registration: Returning Young People’s Division students may register for the following school year. Register online by finding your class page and clicking on the "Register Online" button, or download a registration form.
- May 1 – New YPD students may begin registering for the following school year. Financial aid applications are due for returning financial aid recipients.
- June 15 – Financial aid applications are due for new YPD students who have not previously received financial aid.
- September – Once the new school year begins, current students may continue to add additional classes, including spring semester classes.
- December 1 – New students may register for spring semester classes.
- March 1 – New and returning students may register for the summer session.
Students interested in private lessons may begin at any time during the year. Mid-session registration is possible for some classes; please contact the registrars for more information.